POSITION SUMMARY: Our client is seeking a Corporate Accountant to handled GL and lead their accounting initiatives; responsibilities include General Ledger process ownership, operating independently, and preparation of month-end among other duties.
PRINCIPLE Duties and responsibilities:
- Responsible for General Ledger process and maintenance.
- Preparation of month-end analysis/reporting
- Preparation of financial statements for 401(k) and Defined Benefits
- Responsible for project costing
- Responsible for journal entries
- Responsible for Account Reconciliations
- Additional Duties as assigned
- Bachelors in Accounting
- Experience with General Ledger Accounting
- Minimum 2-4 years in accounting.
- Experience with PeopleSoft is preferred