POSITION SUMMARY: Our client is a global engineering and manufacturing company headquartered in St. Louis who has been recognized for their outstanding quality and services, and received many prestigious awards. The company operates an extensive network of facilities and employs approximately 2,000 employees. They are seeking an HRIS Analyst to assist with a currently high volume of work and cover an upcoming leave of absence.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Serve as HRIS resource on all HR systems with emphasis on the Workday Human Capital Management system. This includes providing subject matter expertise for proper HR system use and support for all employees.
- Provide technical configuration of Workday business processes and activities such as open enrollment, talent management, annual merit and bonus plans, talent acquisition and time off plans.
- Coordinate with vendor support to properly log and work trouble tickets and document, implement and test technical changes in a timely manner.
- Lead Workday projects which may involve testing, enhancements, upgrades and/or implementation.
- Create and maintain complex reporting processes using Workday, Workday Studio and Excel.
- Create and maintain training programs and materials related to HR systems.
- Research and resolve workflow issues.
- Audit system data for validation and integrity.
- Manage data confidentiality and security protocols to maintain the highest level of security.
- Provide support to the other HR team members as needed.
- Minimum 3-5 years of HRIS experience required with minimum 1-2 years of Workday experience.
- Strong understanding of HR processes and data (previous experience in an HR role a plus).
- Knowledge of and experience supporting HRIS models such as Compensation, Absence, Talent Management, Talent Acquisition, Security and/or Core HCM; experience with online timekeeping systems a plus.
- Strong communication skills, attention to detail, and accuracy.
- Proficiency using Microsoft Office Suite, especially Excel.
- Must be self-starter and effective multitasker.
- Demonstrated discretion dealing with confidential and highly sensitive information.
- Must be flexible, adaptable and deadline driven.