POSITION SUMMARY: Our client, a successful and growing privately-owned business headquartered in St. Louis, is seeking a Human Resources Manager. This position will lead the talent acquisition function and work closely with the VP of HR and executives on HR-specific projects. Believing their employees are their greatest asset, our client offers an incredible benefit package and commitment to a work/life balance culture.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Talent Acquisition – 50%
- Manage the company’s talent acquisition process including direct supervision of a talent acquisition specialist.
- Develop and implement recruitment strategies to increase applicant flow using multiple channels including, but not limited to, networking, college recruitment and sourcing.
- Cultivate and maintain business relationships with college career services departments and key human resources professionals to access qualified applicants.
- Manage the full-lifecycle recruiting and hiring process for key positions including sourcing, selecting, and screening in alignment with specified performance competencies and assisting hiring managers during the process.
- Direct search firm efforts as part of the hiring process including negotiating and controlling employment fees.
- Oversee and participate in candidate interviews for entry level, professional and technical job openings.
- Conduct new hire orientation and exit interviews.
- Manage diversity recruitment and inclusion program(s).
Human Resources – 50%
- Provide coaching to employees and management concerning sensitive human resources issues.
- Partner with employees and management to update and/or communicate various Human Resources policies, procedures, standards and regulations.
- Complete project-based assignments including developing, analyzing and reporting data/metrics and making recommendations to the management team.
- Assist with various Human Resources initiatives including performance management and compensation modeling.
- 3-5 years of Human Resources experience including full-lifecycle talent acquisition and generalist responsibilities.
- Experience with an applicant tracking system.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, with impeccable attention to detail while interacting with all levels of the organization.
- Ability to maintain confidential information and work effectively and flexibly in a team environment with a strong customer service focus.
- Strong organizational/time management skills and the ability to manage multiple tasks.
- Proficiency using MS Office Suite.
- Ability to travel up to 10% to attend career events and networking opportunities.
- Demonstrate a high degree of professionalism and commitment to the organization.