POSITION SUMMARY: Our client, a publicly traded Fortune 500 company located throughout the St. Louis metropolitan area, is seeking an Organizational Development Consultant to assist with the development of existing and future company Leaders. This position will work closely with Executives to ensure work is in line with the company’s overall strategic objectives and direction.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPNOSIBILITIES:
- Focus primarily on executive growth and development including but not limited to leadership skills, succession planning, high potential identification and targeted development.
- Design and promote executive development programs, workshops and experiences that support strategic objectives.
- Design and implement initiatives such as executive coaching, mentoring and sponsorship to assist with experience‑based growth and development.
- Utilize knowledge and skill in consulting, development and measurement to evaluate impact of programs and initiatives.
- Create and supervise processes and communication supporting leadership development initiatives.
- Coordinate vendor partners engaged in leadership processes and development.
- Support and model changes aligned with culture evolution and development philosophy.
- Conduct research and develop expertise in practices and strategies that will enhance leadership development.
- Master’s Degree in Industrial/Organizational Psychology, Organization Development, Leadership Development or related field.
- 3+ years of relevant professional experience such as leadership development, program design and management, or high impact organizational effectiveness consulting.
- Proven competency in management agility, communication, decision-making and planning/prioritizing.
- Ability to engage and inspire people through involvement and appreciation.