Our client, part of a family of private equity owned companies, is seeking a motivated self-starter to join their dynamic Human Resources team as a Senior HR Information System (HRIS) Data Analyst.
The Senior HR Information System (HRIS) Data Analyst will be responsible for HR reporting, analysis and special projects requiring extensive data gathering and analysis across all areas of HR identifying trends and patterns with attention to recruitment, attrition, compensation, turnover, and will work closely with the HR Director and HRIS team. This role with go beyond the numbers to extract key insights and “tell the story behind the data/numbers” and communicate these insights by creating dashboards, reports and presentations for key HR, senior leadership and Board of Directors meetings. In addition, this position will also maintain compensation information.
Moreover, the candidate must be highly analytical with the ability to use seemingly disparate data as well as other HR indicators to identify trends and develop metrics that can be used by the leadership to drive business decisions and performance.
- Bachelor’s degree in HR or related field
- 2-3 years’ experience utilizing an HRIS system
- Advanced user of Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Preferred experience
- 2 years with Workday
- 2 years of report writing
- Ability to blend different data sources and utilize Workday to create reports and dashboards
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail
What the Company offers...
- Ability to work from home 99% of time
- Full benefits including 401k company contribution
- Competitive base salary with bonus eligibility
- Opportunity for development and growth