Published
October 2, 2018
Location
St. Louis, United States
Category
Job Type

Description

POSITION SUMMARY:  Our client, headquartered in St. Louis, is a leader in product engineering and innovation serving the automotive industry for over 50+ years.  With over 1,000 employees nationwide, they have created a unique and award-winning company with customer satisfaction as their ultimate goal.  They are currently seeking a Human Resources Director to fill a newly created role focusing on the  ~175 professional employees located at their corporate headquarters.  The position is structured to devote 70% of the time to Organizational Development/Talent Management and the remaining 30% to Employee Relations. This is a unique opportunity to partner with the company’s business leaders in an entrepreneurial culture and effect positive change in this evolving organization.

PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:

  • Partner with business leaders to develop a thorough understanding of the business and foster a work environment that promotes the company’s values, strategic vision and goals.
  • Ensure alignment with short-term and long-term business goals in organizational structure, employee engagement, talent development and customer satisfaction both inside and outside the organization.
  • Optimize performance and potential of professional employees including managing the annual performance review process.
  • Collaborate with company departments to develop effective performance plans, training programs and hiring practices to maintain a highly motivating work environment.
  • Continuously improve policies, programs and services such as recruitment, onboarding, compensation, training, succession planning and communication to benefit both employees and the company.
  • Advise and train employees on all aspects of company policies and procedures.
  • Address corporate office employee hotline issues including reporting as needed.

POSITION QUALIFICATIONS:

  • Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business or related field.
  • 7-10 years of experience in Human Resources demonstrating increasing levels of knowledge and responsibility.
  • Significant experience in project management.
  • Ability to think both strategically and analytically.
  • Highly developed organizational and self-management skills.
  • Unquestioned ability to maintain confidentiality of all types of information.
  • Excellent written and oral communication skills with the ability to communicate effectively with all levels of the organization.

Apply

Related Jobs

Retail Financial Analyst   St. Louis, United States new
December 6, 2018
Senior Staff Accountant   St. Louis, United States new
December 5, 2018
Contract Recruiter   St. Louis, United States
November 8, 2018
Executive Assistant   St. Louis, United States
November 8, 2018
Senior Accountant, Financial Reporting   St. Louis, United States
November 5, 2018