Our client, a privately held manufacturing company with over 75 years of success (~$20M in revenue) is focused on growing! They are located in Creve Coeur, MO. This Accountant is an integral part of the accounting team and will report to the Controller. The position is in-office but after the training period would consider four days in the office and one day work from home.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Accounts Receivable – post customer payments, resolve discrepancies, etc.
- Accounts Payable – prepare invoices and reconcile accounts payable
- Reconcile accounts
- Post to the general ledger
- Process payroll
- Minimum 2+ years accounting experience required
- Manufacturing company experience preferred
- Ability to handle confidential company and personnel information with high degree of discretion
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, professional demeanor, and commitment to customer service
- Ability to multi-task and demonstrated ability handle a variety of projects with competing priority
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills