POSITION SUMMARY: Our client is a growing and stable privately held company who is leading global supplier of a product that is used across the world in a variety of products and used in a diverse range of markets including chemical manufacturing, paints and coatings, construction, and plastics to name just a few.
Our client is seeking a Benefits Administrator to administer the company’s employee benefit program.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Responsible for assisting employees regarding any and all benefit programs including group insurance and retirement programs
- Review all plan documentation for accuracy and compliance.
- Perform benefit-related contribution calculations.
- May perform complex benefit accounting and reconciliation functions.
- Accept and process employee benefit forms.
- Enroll, handle claims and cancel various lines of insurance coverage as employees enter and depart the company.
- Maintain all relevant records and files.
- Handles retirement plan questions and requests.
- Correspond with all relevant parties regarding claims processing and administration.
- Create, update and deliver benefit plan informational materials and presentations.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- 2+ years of benefit administration experience required.
- Basic knowledge of employment law and the principles and general procedures governing human resources.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Excellent customer service skills.