Our client, a leader in their industry, headquartered in St. Louis, MO, is seeking a Benefits Analyst to lead the design, implementation, administration, and analysis of their comprehensive benefit offerings for employees, retirees, and beneficiaries.
- Serve as the project manager for executing benefits strategy, vendor selection, RFP process, benefit plan design review, and change implementation.
- Collaborate with 3rd party vendors to develop process flow for optimum data sharing and participant experience.
- Research and compile information for budget projections, assist in financial forecasting needs, analyze employee benefit plan data, prepare cost analyses, and interpret statistical analyses to support future benefit offerings.
- A St. Louis based, Fortune 500 company.
- An innovative organization with strong community partnerships, a focus on sustainability, and a continuing dedication on building a diverse culture where opinions are shared, and the best solutions are put into action.
- An engaged, collaborative, and high performing Benefits and HR team.
The ideal candidate…
- Bachelor’s degree is required. Certifications such as CPA, SPHR or PHR, CEBS preferred.
- 5+ years of experience working with a complexity of benefit programs including benefit design, strategy, vendor selection, analytical evaluation, and cost analysis.
- Must be highly analytical, numbers driven, and have a high attention to detail.
- Project management skills including working with and leveraging project management tools.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to present and communicate effectively at all levels.
What the role offers…
- Salary up to $115K depending on the candidate’s level of experience.
- Full benefits package including HSA, FSA, pension, 401k, and generous paid holiday and vacation time off.
- Want to work remotely? Company supports those who prefer working from home! You just need to be able to come to the office 1-2 times per month (with advanced notice).
- Want to work in the office? Company offers collaborative workspaces, huddle areas, meditation pods, ping pong and shuffleboard, full onsite cafeteria, onsite corporate gym, and free parking!