POSITION SUMMARY: Our client, headquartered in St. Louis, is an industry leading manufacturer. They are currently seeking two (2) Billing Coordinators for an assignment of several months. The primary responsibilities include customer invoicing and cost reporting.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Prepare customer invoicing in a job cost billing environment including capturing all job-related costs, capturing change orders and other job revisions, and applying sales tax.
- Track all invoiced job costs to ensure proper recording. Accrue costs to the general ledger and reverse accruals as actual costs are posted.
- Provide updated commentary on progress of open and unbilled jobs and potential report billing delay issues.
- Record job reconciliations between actual and expected costs and sales.
- Meet expectations for periodic billing cycles including month-end and current billed sales.
- High school diploma or equivalent; some college-level coursework preferred.
- Minimum 3-4 years of experience in an accounting and/or billing job cost environment.
- Excellent skills in communication, organization, math, and strong attention to detail.
- High degree of motivation and desire for continuous learning and cross-training.
- Proficient multitasking skills with the ability to organize, coordinate and communicate information in a timely manner with appropriate urgency.
- Strong attention to customer requirements including dealing with sensitive material in a confidential manner.
- Familiarity with foreign currency transactions related to billing.
- Ability to function effectively in a team environment and as an individual contributor with limited supervision.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite and AS400 mainframe.