POSITION SUMMARY: Our client is a well-known and highly respected global professional services firm headquartered in the greater St. Louis area. They have engaged our firm to assist them in identifying an extremely professional Executive Assistant to support one of the company’s most senior leaders.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Manage an extremely active and complex calendar including schedule and coordinating meetings and ensuring the schedule is effectively arranged on a daily basis.
- Arrange for both domestic and international travel; including air, transportation, hotel, and creating itineraries for travel-related meetings.
- Complete travel and business expense reports.
- Prepare documents, spreadsheets and presentations for meetings.
- Handle confidential and sensitive materials; including responsibility for reviewing documents submitted to the Executive for approval and to ensure all documents are accurate and have been properly prepared.
- Works closely and effectively with Executive to keep he/she well informed of upcoming commitments and responsibilities.
- Anticipate needs of Executive and have a hands-on approach.
- Research, prioritize, and follow up on incoming issues and concerns including those of a sensitive or confidential nature and determine/propose appropriate course of action.
- Participate in projects as assigned.
- A minimum of five (5) years’ experience supporting executives in a corporate office environment.
- A strong focus on business writing practices and the ability to proofread and produce accurate, professional documents, reports, correspondence and information.
- Excellent calendar management skills, including the oversight and setting of expectations, agendas, action items and goals for complex meetings.
- Fluent in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook).
- Great organization skills.