POSITION SUMMARY: Our client is seeking a skilled contract recruiter for their corporate location to assist with over 20 open requisitions for manufacturing positions such as supervisors, managers, technicians, etc.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Creatively source qualified candidates for a variety of roles using a numerous tools and resources.
- Build strong relationships with hiring managers including conducting strategy sessions and maintaining communication.
- Conduct effective screening in the initial interview phase to identify the most promising candidates.
- Manage candidates through the recruiting process.
- Facilitate and conduct meaningful interviews.
- Conduct proper candidate intake sessions.
- Minimum 2 years of full-cycle recruitment experience with a passion of driving results.
- Experience working with an applicant tracking system required.
- Strong, effective communication skills both written and verbal.
- Ability and desire to build strong relationships across the organization to enhance recruiting efforts.