POSITION SUMMARY: Our client is a leading health care system in the Midwest. They are seeking an Executive Coordinator to support their physician and executive recruitment efforts at their corporate offices in St. Louis, MO. This role will be directly involved with candidate communication, arrangements and scheduling as well as producing reports for executives and leadership relating to executive-level and physician recruitment. Duties will also include the opportunity for a wide variety of projects.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Successful background in travel arranging and coordination (air, hotel, car, etc.).
- Communicating effectively and professionally with candidates regarding their travel itineraries, interview agendas and personal requirements.
- Creating and maintaining recruiting reports.
- Projects as assigned.
- Professional, polished and confident presence representing the organization to potential executive-level candidates.
- Warm and pleasant personality with strong customer service focus.
- Excellent organization and communication skills with strong attention to detail.
- Ability to handle multiple priorities simultaneously.
- Technological savvy in a variety of applications with the desire to expand knowledge.
- Basic to intermediate skill with Excel for sorting and manipulating data and producing reports.