Benskin & Hott Talent Partners, LLC
Our client is an established, growing, privately held diversified essential business headquartered in Missouri. They are adding a Human Resources Generalist to their growing HR department. This is a role for someone who wants to dive in and make a difference every day.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Serve as a resource regarding employee issues to ensure policy compliance and consistency.
- Effectively and professionally communicate with internal and external customers regarding policies and practices, company programs, and key initiatives.
- Develop relationships to foster a positive impact across the organization.
- Respond to inquiries regarding human resources programs, policies, and procedures in a timely manner.
- Maintain assigned portions of the HRIS including accurate data entry and reporting.
- Promote professional development through training and coaching.
- Assess current practices and develop improvements to enhance offerings to employees.
- Support company HR leaders in accomplishing goals, resolving issues, and keeping them informed.
- Monitor the performance management program and amend as needed.
- Assist with the company benefits program.
- Maintain knowledge and ensure compliance with all government regulations including OSHA, HIPPA, FMLA, etc.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or related field required. Master’s degree preferred.
- SHRM-CP/SCP or PHR/SPHR designation a plus.
- Minimum 4 years of experience in progressively responsible roles covering benefits, compensation, leave administration, and payroll.
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to accurately prioritize in a fast-paced, fluid environment.
- Sound judgment when considering facts, analyzing circumstances, and resolving problems.
- Ability to effectively communicate verbally and in writing across the organization.
- Experienced user of HRIS and Microsoft Office applications.