Are you an HR professional looking to work for a truly unique organization that is a thriving, dynamic and evolving leader in their niche industry?
Would a company culture that offers both opportunity and challenges while celebrating both small and large successes of both the company and its employees be of interest to you?
Do you want to join a company that is focused on innovation?
Do you want a role where you can truly make an impact and be valued?
If this describes you, read on!
Our client is well-established and highly regarded. With its corporate headquarters located in Troy, Missouri and currently over 300 dedicated employees - and growing - their customer base includes Fortune 500 companies. Focused and well positioned for expansion and growth, they have engaged our firm to assist them in identifying a Human Resources Manager responsible for the daily operations of the human resources department and contributing to developing and executing winning strategies to support the overall growth of the company.
Our client is offering excellent compensation and a comprehensive benefits package as well as many other great perks. If you think you are one of the best, come prove it with a company that will allow you to do so!
IN THIS ROLE YOU WILL …
Manage all aspects of human resources administration, including recruitment and retention, benefits, compliance and administration, employee relations, and labor laws.
- Ensure the development, documentation, and maintenance of human resources functions procedures and systems, including personnel policies and employee handbook.
- Collaborate with division/department management to understand talent strategy relating to current and future needs of recruiting, retention and planning. Maintain and fine tune job descriptions as needed. At times, this role will assist with recruiting efforts including identifying candidates, conducting reference checks, and issuing employment offers.
- Create, manage, track, and evaluate recruiting advertising and marketing.
- Facilitate administrative aspects of employee onboarding including new hire paperwork and general inquiries, ensuring all new hires experience a smooth transition.
- Support building and maintaining strong teams through effective recruiting, training, coaching, and succession planning.
- Develop and implement procedures for disciplinary actions and employee recognition.
- Conduct employee exit interviews and manage unemployment claims.
- Assist managers with employee relations counseling when needed.
- Maintain performance review procedures. Coordinate with management to ensure timely and effective review completion.
- File annual EEO-1 report, and maintain records, reports, and logs to meet EEO regulations.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
WHAT YOU NEED…
- Strong knowledge of HR functions and best practices.
- Proven track record in the HR field.
- Desire to succeed in a changing, fast-paced environment with minimal supervision.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to build rapport at all organizational levels.
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to manage multiple priorities.
- Ability to communicate positively and professionally in support of a productive work climate.
- Excellent computer literacy including MS Office and HR-related software; experience with Paycor preferred.
- Ability and willingness to adopt a hands-on approach to ensure meeting company goals.