Our client, a large St. Louis-based healthcare organization, is seeking an Interim Budget Director to assist in the redesign and development of budgetary principles and processes for the organization’s Annual budget process including both the Operating and Capital budget/plan.
- Role will collaborate and coordinate with Senior Finance Leadership in developing their division budgets.
- Coordinate with senior staff to plan capital fund programs and priorities.
- Furnish fiscal and programmatic information to division finance teams to support the development of the division’s annual operating budget.
Highly desirable candidate is a thought leader who has experience as a collaborative finance leader; has budget experience in a healthcare organization; has Capital Budgeting/Planning experience; has strong negotiation skills; and strong communication skills.
- Possession of a bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university in Accounting, Business, Finance, Public Policy, or a related field.
- Six (6) years of managerial budget experience in a medium or large organization, including two (2) years in a supervisory capacity.
- Highly prefer experience working in a healthcare environment.
- Ideal candidate will have experience working with an accounting/financial system (Axiom highly preferred) and strong Excel skills (lookups, pivot tables)