POSITION SUMMARY: Our client is an award-winning global packaging designer and distributor headquartered in St. Louis. The International Logistics Analyst, reporting to the International Logistics Manager, will be responsible for facilitating efficient communication with global teams involved in the company’s logistical operations. This assignment is initially for 6 months with the strong potential for full-time employment in early 2021. Our client company has achieved stability and offers both opportunity and strong compensation to its employees.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Coordinate the flow of global shipments, both imports and exports.
- Prepare documentation required for global shipments.
- Serve as communication liaison for branch offices, providing information and updates.
- Manage the global Freight Rate Quote process.
- Execute projects as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree
- 3+ years of experience in logistics
- Ability to provide proactive logistics reviews consistent with company operations strategy
- Understanding of capacity opportunities within international logistics
- Ability to develop and monitor vendor shipping expectations
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite programs, particularly Word, Excel and PowerPoint