POSITION SUMMARY: Our client, a leading Midwest healthcare system, is seeking an Executive Talent Acquisition Consultant. Primary responsibilities will center around executive recruitment and onboarding. The ideal candidate will be creative in finding exceptional candidates and professionally polished while interacting with the system’s current and future leaders. This role will report to the System Director for Physician and Provider Recruitment.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Work with hiring leaders to understand open positions and required qualifications as well as succession planning, competitors and the current market.
- Source exceptional talent for executive roles, striving for lasting and successful placements.
- Identify, track and develop prospective executive candidates using a variety of channels and creative methods with attention to both long- and short-term organizational needs.
- Ensure qualification alignment and cultural fit.
- Conduct interviews, reference checks and credential verification.
- Provide detailed and informative candidate summaries to hiring leaders for their review.
- Document all search activity.
- Organize and coordinate candidate site visits including travel arrangements, tours and community exploration.
- Facilitate the offer negotiation process.
- Develop and implement improvements to the recruitment process.
- Promote teamwork in a dynamic work environment.
- Assist with other talent acquisition needs as directed.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- Minimum four years of experience in executive recruitment.
- Proficiency in candidate selection and executive recruitment processes including related technology.
- Excellent research skills.
- Ability to network and build relationships both inside and outside the organization.
- Appropriate multitasking prioritization based on urgency and expectations.
- Superior integrity and confidentiality.
- Effective negotiation and communication skills.