Our client has engaged our firm to conduct a search for a newly created position in the Human Resources department. This role will be responsible for the development and implementation of key talent management strategies including succession planning, creating leadership development programs and programs to enhance talent development for all employees of the organization through a combination of e-learning (through Cornerstone LMS) and classroom facilitation. This position will also be involved in the design, delivery, tracking and coaching of high potential program participants This is an individual contributor role and the right person could make a huge impact on the organization. Our client is offering relocation for the right candidate. CPLP certification highly preferred.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Create and implement associate and leadership development programs that support the company’s succession planning objectives.
- Design and develop training programs to address company goals and objectives as well as individual department needs.
- Establish and maintain a broad range of training programs for employee development at both associate and manager levels,
- Manage the RFP process to ensure appropriate external vendors are considered when needed for program design, delivery, etc.
- Manage ongoing relationship of vendors and trainers selected.
- Manage employee engagement survey; providing analysis, feedback and action plan recommendations to improve engagement and retention.
- Collaborate with Business Leaders on human capital strategic initiatives (i.e. succession planning, training) by conducting needs assessment, gathering and analyzing data, and preparing/presenting reports with findings and recommendations to senior leadership team.
- Serve as an advisor in almost every facet of the employee life cycle.
- Other organizational effectiveness projects as needed.
- Bachelor’s Degree in HR, Organizational Development or related field required
- CPLP certification highly preferred
- 5+ years of internal consultation, facilitation, training and organization development experience
- Strong training and facilitation skills
- Proven track record in conceptualizing, researching, designing, conducting, and evaluating management and associate development training programs
- Ability to complete the full training cycle (assess needs, plan, develop, coordinate, monitor, and evaluate)
- Experience overseeing a LMS preferred