POSITION SUMMARY: Our client, an international manufacturer headquartered in St. Louis, is seeking a Marketing & Communications Coordinator to join their Human Resources team in supporting the entire company. This newly created role will execute strategy and structure around internal and external communications. Social media channel management and press releases will be two significant communication components. In addition to experience and knowledge, professional presence and polish with be very important attributes in representing the company.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Participate in developing, implementing and managing the strategic communications plan.
- Manage communications and marketing in accordance with the company’s strategy and plan.
- Collect and summarize material for periodic print and digital communications.
- Design and produce communication pieces such as fliers, invitations and calendars.
- Maintain and update the company website.
- Assist with the design and implementation of social media campaigns including managing the company presence on various social media sites.
- Coordinate vendor partnerships.
- Plan and execute company workplace and social events.
- Special projects as assigned.
- 5-7 years of experience in public relations, marketing and/or internal and external communications
- Human resources experience a plus
- Experience in coordinating social media campaigns
- Experience in organizing large social events
- Excellent skills in communication and writing
- Outstanding interpersonal skills with a service-oriented attitude
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Ability to prioritize and meet deadlines
- Exceptional computer skills
- Strong attention to detail