POSITION SUMMARY: Our client is a flourishing St. Louis-based not-for-profit that provides rehabilitative community services. They are seeking a Marketing Manager to promote their organization and purpose through digital and print mediums. Audiences include investors, partners, team members and the public at large. Please note that at the appropriate time in the process our client will request to review a portfolio of your recent work.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Develop and implement a creative marketing and advertising strategy to promote the organization.
- Manage development and production of all digital and print marketing materials.
- Create and implement social media strategy including defining goals, monitoring activity, and reporting analytics.
- Assist in advertising design and placement for print, digital and SEO.
- Manage the organization’s website including defining goals, maintaining current and relevant content, and reporting analytics.
- Coordinate video production including identifying opportunities, contributing content, negotiating contracts, and posting/distributing.
- Collaborate with senior management and human resources on internal communication design.
- Work cooperatively with internal teams to ensure consistent branding, message, and positive image.
- Serve as a designer for the organization with involvement in internal and external projects such as investor and fundraising communication, website and social media, and promotional materials.
- Design and manage branded promotional products inventory and ordering.
- Participate in developing special events promotional strategy and designing materials.
- Secure all required approvals before releasing content or making commitments.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, Design, or related field.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in marketing, communications, design, or related field; knowledge of non-profit environment a plus.
- Substantial knowledge of social media platforms.
- Ability to effectively communicate across a variety of channels to a wide and diverse audience.
- Capacity to use design to present information in interesting and memorable ways.
- Outstanding interpersonal skills with the ability to network, build/maintain relationships, and contribute to a collaborative environment.
- Excellent time management including the ability to effectively direct activity, prioritize multiple projects, and meet competing deadlines.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Demonstrated initiative with the ability to coordinate and multi-task.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office applications and Adobe Creative Suite; knowledge of Google Ad/Analytics and WordPress.
- Willingness and ability to work a flexible schedule as needed.