POSITION SUMMARY: Our client is seeking an Office Manager to provide administrative support to professional staff in a variety of functions. This role’s responsibilities will be divided as follows: 55% Office Management, 25% Accounting, 20% Human Resources. Working under the VP/CHRO with limited supervision, essential qualities of the ideal candidate include professionalism, organization, confidentiality and reliability.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Manage multiple executive calendars including scheduling, including CHRO, CEO and CFO.
- Prepare monthly reports and Board materials.
- Serve as company liaison with leaders, employees, board members, building management and vendors.
- Plan and execute company and board activities and events including travel and catering where required.
- Ensure efficient and effective office operations including supplies, communication, visitors, shipments and equipment.
- Process bi-weekly payroll including taxes along with benefit and 401K transactions.
- Process accounts payable, bank deposits and journal entries.
- Manage financial payments relating to Board activities.
- Oversee property and casualty insurance including compliance.
- Verify employee expense reports and manage corporate credit card program.
- Track and submit professional fees and charitable contributions.
- Support the scholarship program including preparing applications for review, arranging events and tracking recipients.
- Assist Human Resources with wellness programs and benefit plan administration.
- Serve as HR system administrator and assist users with reports and data requests.
- Confidentially manage and file various types of employee agreements and communications.
- Maintain organizational charts and other presentation materials as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, accounting or communications preferred.
- 5 years of experience in an administrative managerial role.
- Proficiency with all Microsoft Office software including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Professional level communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong time management skills with the ability to organize and prioritize with exceptional attention to detail.
- Payroll experience strongly preferred with some accounting experience a plus.
- Ability to effectively analyze and problem-solve.
- Driven self-starter.