Our client is the leading provider of outsourced payroll, human resources, and risk management solutions to trust beneficiaries, high net worth families, and other employers of domestic staff. What sets our client apart? They pride themselves on providing zealous customer service nationwide in partnership with hundreds of financial institutions including many of the largest blue-chip banks, lawyers, and wealth managers. Relationships are the heart of their business!
Our client is also in a league of its own when it comes to their core work philosophy, values, and atmosphere! They are a high‑performing culture backed by a premier growth equity firm and led by an experienced team of highly regarded executives, sales leaders, consultants, and operational professionals. They like to win, but it is imperative that they enjoy doing it. They are a close-knit family nation that is employee focused and maintains a collegial and fun-loving atmosphere underscored by frequent celebrations, incredible benefits, and many unique perks including learning and professional development reimbursement, wellness reimbursement of over $1,000 per year (gym membership, personal trainer, massages), and so much more!
They are looking to add a new member to their Payroll Team to account for growth! The Payroll Team represents the heart of the company’s operations and interfaces daily with their clients and employees. This is a very crucial role for the company with growth potential for the right individual. The ideal candidate is detail oriented, a great communicator, extremely service focused, and thrives on working in a cohesive team environment. This position is an extremely high-volume role primarily engaged in payroll processing for their clients and performing related tasks while always focused on providing white glove customer service.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provide a best-in-class service experience for clients, employees, and other stakeholders.
- Process payroll on daily basis – payrolls include weekly, bi-weekly, semi-monthly and monthly.
- Process client invoices daily.
- Resolve payroll issues such as missing timesheets, timesheet discrepancies, multiple pay rates, net payroll calculations, garnishments, and other special payroll deductions.
- Serve as the main point of contact for client and employee payroll-related inquiries.
- Perform periodic data entry with timely and accurate updates for new hires, status changes, tax withholdings, benefits deductions, time off accruals, etc.
- Conduct employee audits and other compliance-related activities.
- Collaborate with other departments to guarantee documentation and data maintenance.
- Assist with related department and/or other company projects, as necessary.
- Experience in a high-volume payroll processing position; multi-state payroll experience preferred.
- Excellent client service skills and professional manner.
- Fast and accurate data entry skills.
- Solid analytical and critical thinking skills.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to appropriately prioritize competing objectives.
- Strong oral and written communication skills with the ability to communicate with a variety of audiences.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and discretion.
- Working knowledge of an HRIS system and productivity software such as Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook) and Google Workspace.
Remote or remote-optional/hybrid if the company has a physical local market presence. Metro St. Louis, Phoenix, and San Diego are current markets with physical locations. The company will sponsor onsite training in their San Diego headquarters for a period of one to two weeks at the start of employment and may request the remote worker to come two times per year for all team meetings or training.