POSITION SUMMARY: Our client, a healthcare organization headquartered in St. Louis, is seeking a recruiter to assist with hiring physicians and advanced practitioners for the Wisconsin region.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Conduct physician and advanced practitioner recruitment sourcing activities including internet research, cold calling and contact development.
- Screen candidates via telephone and face-to-face interviews; verify credentials and check references.
- Arrange and coordinate all aspects of candidate site visits including host responsibilities for tours, appointments, meals and community introduction.
- Negotiate employment offers.
- Arrange necessary credentials, privileges, licenses, etc. for new hires.
- Assist with development of recruitment budgets and strategies.
- Academic Requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree, preferably in Business Administration, Health Care Administration, or Human Resources with 5 years of recruitment or related work experience OR
- Associate Degree in related field with 5 years of recruitment or related work experience OR
- High school diploma with 2 years of additional schooling and 7 years of recruitment or related work experience
- Knowledge of the healthcare industry with 2-3 years of physician recruitment experience
- Ability to work effectively with physicians, medical and administrative staff members
- Excellent written and oral communication and organizational skills
- Ability to travel to various company and conference event locations