Our client is focused on the commitment of its founders – to provide a better life for those who need and utilize their product. They are truly a company you can feel proud to represent and to be a part of the organization because they are constantly pushing the boundaries of design, technology and manufacturing in the pursuit of innovations to improve their product. Their products are known around the world as the best and as a member of the operations team this role is important in changing somebody’s life for the better.
They are seeking a Recruiter on an immediate basis to start as a temporary with absolute potential to transition into a regular full-time position.
The Recruiter will lead the hiring efforts for assigned positions, partnering with hiring managers, plant and facility leadership and Human Resources. This position will be responsible for carrying a substantial requisition load of both hourly and salaried positions. The position can be partly remote, reporting into their Belleville, IL facility as needed to facilitate interview days and feedback sessions.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Post and maintain job requisitions in the ATS.
- Coordinate with corporate HR team and plant management to ensure effective communication regarding recruiting goals and efforts.
- Provide full-cycle recruitment at all levels of the company; source, screen, and interview quality candidates to fill openings and maintain pipeline.
- Provide candidate overviews and details to hiring managers; coordinate with hiring managers to schedule interviews and consult on hiring recommendations.
- Work with a sense of urgency to ensure positions are filled in a timely manner.
- Identify areas where the recruitment process needs improvement.
- Bachelor’s degree in human resources or related field.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in full-cycle recruiting.
- Experience recruiting hourly and salaried workforce for a manufacturing facility required.
- Strong attention to detail and ability to effectively multi-task.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications.