POSITION SUMMARY: The Financial Analyst for this company will be supporting the sales & marketing team with financial analysis to drive business results. Common characteristics of other successful analysts within the organization are self-starters, work to understand the business, and excel at delivering business decision analysis quickly and accurately.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Support the annual, quarterly, and monthly budget and forecasting process for a specific marketing team.
- Provide thorough and accurate reporting and analysis of metrics, gross margin, expenses and profitability to support key business partner needs.
- Work as part of a team to ensure the accuracy of the month-end financial close process.
- Streamline and automate processes and reporting to drive division financial performance.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Economics, or Finance.
- 2 - 4 years FP&A experience.
- Exceptional analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Highly collaborative and passionate about providing support to key internal partners.
- Advanced proficiency with Excel.
- ERP experience with Oracle, SAP, or PeopleSoft preferred.