POSITION SUMMARY: Our client, headquartered in St. Louis, is a manufacturer of product containers targeting a variety of consumer markets. They have multiple manufacturing facilities in North America and one in northern Europe. This temporary full-time role offers the opportunity to take knowledge gained through education and apply it to the world of work. While much of the work will be related to human resources, specific duties will focus on manufacturing safety.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Identify and develop safety procedures for manufacturing equipment before and after maintenance.
- Develop training materials and content related to equipment safety procedures.
- Organize and consolidate training materials for the local manufacturing plant.
- Other tasks as assigned.
- Manufacturing experience preferred.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.