POSITION SUMMARY: Our client is a well-known and highly respected global professional services firm headquartered in the greater St. Louis area. They have engaged our firm to assist them in identifying a Senior Compensation Analyst to join their compensation team! This is a highly visible role with core job responsibilities to include job analysis, market pricing and job description evaluation for positions across the United States. In addition, this role will be work with Executive Compensation. There will be opportunities to engage in high level activities such as interacting with executive committees and participating in incentive planning. This role will report to the Vice President, Total Rewards.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Conduct job analysis and market pricing to determine appropriate pay classifications in compliance with applicable legal requirements and Company policies.
- Evaluate job descriptions to assign appropriate classifications in compliance with Fair Labor Standards Act.
- Conduct competitive market pricing analysis.
- Analyze and monitor compensation program to ensure equity and competitiveness.
- Manage salary survey participation and results database.
- Lead long-term incentive program administration.
- Assist with annual bonus plan administration.
- Assist in preparation of reports and deliverables for Compensation, Executive and Compensation Review Committees.
- Ensure all compliance requirements are met and stay current with compensation trends and developments.
- Work closely with HR business partners on compensation matters, ensuring compliance with corporate compensation guidelines.
- Serve as work stream lead for HR systems and analysts to provide compensation program requirements and services for implementation.
- Participate in global projects relating to compensation as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent related work experience.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in the administration and analysis of compensation programs or minimum 7 years of experience as an HR Generalist.
- CCP and/or SPHR preferred.
- Executive and/or global compensation experience highly preferred.
- Solid business knowledge foundation and competency with federal/state regulations relating to compensation.
- Strong skills relating to analysis, investigation, negotiation and problem solving.
- Ability to set goals and balance detail to address business needs and objectives.
- Intermediate skills in Microsoft Office – Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
- Superior oral and written communication skills demonstrating ability to convey information.
- Ability to adapt quickly, organize multiple priorities and meet tight deadlines.
- Ability to work effectively within teams and with individuals across a variety of operations and functions.