POSITION SUMMARY: Our client, the second largest mobility retailer in the US with 450 employees in 21 states, is adding a newly created Senior HR Manager to their team in St. Louis, MO. This is an outstanding opportunity to join a best-in-class organization that’s positioned for continued growth and values that are centered around integrity, teamwork, innovation, passion and commitment to their customers.
As the Senior HR Manager, you’ll be joining at an exciting time of integrating multiple businesses together under one umbrella. You’ll be providing hands-on functional HR support, assuming an active role on the HR project team for Payroll and HRIS implementations and serving as a TRUE partner to the business. Career path for this position will include people leadership responsibilities upon completion of the payroll integration and will be a successor to the Director of Human Resources.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Lead integration related to change management projects to harmonize policies, procedures and practices across the business.
- Responsible for providing operational support and management of HR functions including employee relations, compensation, benefits, employee engagement, workforce planning and employee communications.
- Collaborate with leaders and operations on cross-functional projects, new programs, and process improvement.
- Lead strategies to foster employee engagement including retention efforts, people development and succession planning.
- Serve as the Lean process improvement champion within the HR team.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or related field.
- 5+ years of hands-on HR Generalist and HR Business Partner support in a multi-site environment.
- 2+ years’ experience as a people leader.
- Change management experience required.
- Lean and/or process improvement experience preferred.
- Payroll integration experience preferred.
- Experience in Workday, Ceridian, or other HRIS platform preferred.