POSITION SUMMARY: Our client, an innovative consumer equipment developer and manufacturer, is seeking a Senior Human Resources Manager to join their operation in New Berlin, WI supporting ~300 employees in two locations. Will serve as an HR Business Partner to functional groups to support and implement effective strategies to achieve organizational objectives.
The ideal candidate will come from a manufacturing or industrial background and bring an upbeat, team-oriented, employee focused attitude.
Our client offers a competitive salary, comprehensive benefits package, good work/life balance and development opportunities. No relocation assistance is being provided.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Ensure that HR programs, policies and activities are developed and delivered in and effective and timely manner.
- Partner with site leadership to provide meaningful input on business concerns and people related initiatives.
- Partner with business leaders to implement and drive employee engagement initiatives.
- Leverage the rewards and recognition program for meaningful employee appreciation.
- Evaluate and resolve complex HR issues within a fast paced and changing business environment.
- Consult with company leadership concerning promotions, demotions, terminations, employee relations, etc.
- Facilitate organizational development such as goal setting, performance management and succession planning.
- Ensure compliance with all federal and state laws and regulations as well as internal policies and procedures.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources Management or related field is required.
- Must have at least 10 years of HR business partner experience; HR experience within a manufacturing setting is required.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills are essential.
- Ability to build and maintain beneficial relationships at all organizational levels.
- Ability to positively influence others through communicating ideas and concerns.
- Working knowledge of legal compliance with all applicable local, state and federal employment laws.
- Willingness and ability to travel up to 10%.