POSITION SUMMARY: Our client is an established, growing and privately held diversified business headquartered in Missouri with multiple business units located in multiple states. They are seeking a Recruiter to assume responsibility for company-wide talent sourcing activities. This role will support hiring managers by developing and maintaining a qualified candidate pipeline and database. The Recruiter will also develop a variety of recruiting strategies and relationships to identify and attract talent. This role has one direct report.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Create and execute recruitment processes; develop annual hiring plan focused on both quality and speed.
- Determine hiring needs and goals in partnership with management.
- Drive recruitment strategy and build relationships with both hiring managers and candidates.
- Discover and implement creative sourcing strategies and recruiting practices in partnership with hiring managers to build talented candidate pipeline.
- Develop and maintain relationships with recruiting partners and other external resources.
- Post openings on a variety of outlets including recruitment and social media sites.
- Maintain recruiting resources and distribute to hiring managers.
- Manage job description creation and revisions.
- Produce analysis, reporting and tracking to record activity, discover trends, and improve recruiting processes.
- Develop recruiting budget for maximum effectiveness and follow accordingly.
- Coordinate components for the interview process such as assessments.
- Assist with communication materials and updates including websites.
- Deliver excellent service to all internal and external customers including timely and accurate responses.
- Serve as a resource to develop and coach talent within the organization.
- Associate degree required; bachelor’s degree in Human Resource Management, Business Administration, or related field preferred.
- Minimum 2 years of recruiting experience required; at least 5 years of experience in recruiting, human resources or staffing preferred.
- Demonstrated knowledge of and documented achievement with full cycle recruiting processes.
- Strong organizational, time management and multi-tasking skills.
- Ability to create and execute promotions and related materials.
- Energetic self-starter with the ability to work independently.
- Comfort level executing a wide variety of duties and applying policies and procedures to new situations.
- Excellent skills in communication (verbal and written) and negotiation.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office applications.
- Valid driver’s license.