Job Summary: $1.5 billion and growing holding company looking for a Senior Tax Accountant to add to their team. A well-rounded position, it will focus on consolidated federal and state tax compliance, ASC 740 provision work, research and special projects.
Work/life balance is fully supported with this organization! If you are looking for a change to move out of public accounting and/or to a company where you can truly contribute and grow your career, join this fun and collaborative tax team!
Summary of Responsibilities:
- Prepare consolidated federal tax return.
- Prepare state tax returns as separate, combined and/or consolidated.
- Work with tax compliance and quarterly income tax provisions.
- File extensions as needed.
- Respond to notices.
- Conduct tax-related research.
- Special projects as assigned.
Education / Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting required; CPA license preferred
- 3+ years of experience in corporate or public accounting
- Robust Federal income tax background including working knowledge of FAS 109/ASC 740 preferred
- Strong accounting, analytical and technical tax skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office with emphasis on Excel and Word
- Experience with OneSource income tax and Oracle
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work effectively both independently and as a team member
- Self-starter with a service attitude