POSITION SUMMARY: Our client, a $1+ billion privately held global manufacturer located in West County, is adding a Senior Tax Manager. The position oversees the organization's tax provision and compliance processes including foreign entity information reporting, working directly with the VP of Tax. This person will be an active member in strategic planning initiatives and monitoring/researching tax legislation, providing recommendations to upper level management to resolve complex tax issues. Also involved in tax implications of company acquisitions and management of relationships with outside consultants.
WHAT IS GREAT ABOUT THIS OPPORTUNITY?
- Company is experiencing double digit growth primarily through acquisition with plans to double in size in 6-8 years.
- Great opportunity for career growth working within a small team with broad exposure to a wide variety of tax issues.
- Highly visible role, working closely with executive management.
- Position acts as a key business consultant, advising operations on tax impacts as operations expand.
- Casual attire with jeans allowed every day!
- Looking for 6+ years of corporate income tax experience, public/industry mix.
- Supervisory experience and MBA/CPA preferred.