POSITION SUMMARY: Our client, a global electrical manufacturer with headquarters located in the St. Louis metro area, is seeking a Senior Treasury Analyst to support the entire cash management process. This individual contributor role will execute projects and manage the daily cash management, liquidity management, foreign exchange, and related reporting to safeguard adequate liquidity and optimize working capital. Other areas of responsibility include variance analysis and reporting, cash forecasting, and compliance management.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Complete daily cash activities for U.S. and Canadian operations including ACHs, wires, account balance reviews and account sweeps.
- Analyze corporate cash needs through daily positioning and coordinating with Payables team.
- Prepare 13 Week Cash Flow forecast.
- Lead short-term cash forecasting activities by working with corporate groups to forecast timing/amounts of future cash flows, ensure proper funding, and improve forecast reliability.
- Assist with optimally financing affiliates through inter-company loans or capital contributions.
- Facilitate FX transactions as needed.
- Support debt covenant compliance activities.
- Develop, maintain, and track corporate requests for letters of credit and guarantees.
- Monitor global account structure and bank fees; maintain bank account records.
- Assist management with the development, implementation, and updating of Treasury procedures.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Business or Finance required.
- Minimum five years of financial analysis or similar experience in a treasury/finance/accounting function; global financial experience preferred.
- Financial modeling experience and spreadsheet manipulation expertise are crucial.
- Strong understanding of accounting principles.
- Advanced expertise in Excel (v-lookups, pivot tables, etc.); intermediate skill with other Microsoft Office applications.
- Experience with Bank of America Cash Pro preferred.
- Ability to perform required tasks with analytical skill, excellent problem solving and strong attention to detail.
- Capacity to work in a fast-paced environment requiring multi-tasking with a self-motivated, flexible, hands-on perspective.
- Ability to own assignments, working effectively both independently and in a team environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.