POSITION SUMMARY: This is a newly created position with a fast-growing leader in the services industry. The Talent Acquisition Specialist will partner with the Human Resources Department to focus on full lifecycle recruitment.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Source, screen and present highly qualified candidates for open positions.
- Manage candidates through the process.
- Facilitate and conduct interviews.
- Track and report on recruitment activity and compliance issues.
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration/management with emphasis in human resources or related field.
- 3-5 years of full lifecycle sourcing and recruiting experience with results driven mentality.
- Experience as a full life cycle recruiter; agency experience preferred.
- Ability to multi-task efficiently and work in a fast environment.
- Strong, effective communication skills both written and verbal.
- Experience working with an applicant tracking system.
- Must be able to develop a process/procedures initiative for talent acquisition.