POSITION SUMMARY: Our client is an award-winning, for profit, mission-driven organization. They are seeking a Talent Business Partner to provide full-cycle talent acquisition and talent management support. Focus will initially be on developing and implementing a successful talent acquisition strategy and on-boarding program, then move forward to include engagement and retention. This role will work with all levels of the organization and foster a positive workplace culture in support of their important and critical work.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Develop and manage all facets of recruitment including strategy, sourcing, screening, debriefing and extending offers with both candidates and hiring managers.
- Create behavior-based interview strategies based on current job descriptions prepared in partnership with managers.
- Lead onboarding activities including new hire orientation.
- Partner with Corporate Communications to ensure recruiting activities reflect the organization’s brand and mission.
- Foster a culture that promotes excellence in engagement, innovation, collaboration and performance.
- Partner with Human Resources to execute effective employee relations and retention strategies.
- Analyze recruiting, new hire and exit data/trends and make recommendations for improvement.
- Work closely with managers to support employee engagement, development and performance.
- Maintain employment records in HRIS and administrative files.
- Ensure compliance with all applicable federal and state requirements.
- Manage vendor relationships for contracted services such as background checks.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or related field; master’s degree preferred.
- 2+ years of experience in full-cycle talent acquisition.
- Prefer additional experience in HR outside talent acquisition and in an entrepreneurial company.
- Working knowledge of recruiting fundamentals, human resources practices and federal/state employment law.
- Strong attention to detail and highly developed organizational skills including effective multitasking.
- Exceptional problem-solver.
- Articulate communicator with the ability to credibly present information.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and an ATS, and familiarity with HRIS systems (Newton, Paycor, SuccessFactors).
- Strong customer orientation, self-motivation and personal responsibility.
- Demonstrated ability to maintain confidentiality and appropriately address sensitive situations.