POSITION SUMMARY: Our client, a core business division of a Fortune 500 manufacturing company serving a variety of industries, is seeking a Tax Analyst to be responsible for state and federal income tax compliance in several businesses. There may also be participation in U.S. tax compliance for international subsidies.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Prepare fiscal year federal, state and international income tax packages to be included in the corporate consolidated federal tax return.
- Assist in quarterly and year-end ASC 740 provision calculations for domestic and foreign businesses.
- Prepare state quarterly estimates tax calculations and payments to various jurisdictions.
- May include review and maintenance of tax fixed asset reporting for various businesses.
- Prepare miscellaneous tax filings and multi-state returns.
- Perform research and planning projects as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, CPA preferred.
- 2-4 years of tax experience and basic understanding of corporate tax, corporate tax experience preferred.
- Strong computer skills required including proficiency in Microsoft Office.
- CCH Online and OneSource experience a plus.
- Effective interpersonal and communication skills.
- Self-starter with ability to work independently on multiple assignments in a team environment.