POSITION SUMMARY: Our client is a St. Louis-based, rapidly growing provider of health services in multiple states. They are seeking a Treasury Analyst to manage day-to-day cash activities in their organization. Working closely with the Treasury Manager, this individual will assist with integrating acquisitions, evaluating banking structure, and supporting daily Treasury needs. In addition, the Treasury Analyst will be involved with implementing new Treasury-related services and developing and maintaining relationships with banks and other vendors.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Perform financial analysis including cost/benefit evaluations of potential improvements to Treasury processes.
- Constantly consider opportunities to improve banking activities and support business needs through activities such as consolidating accounts, maintaining account information and documents, etc.
- Initiate electronic payments (ACH and wire transfer) as needed.
- Track and communicate credit card chargeback transactions.
- Analyze bank and credit card processing fees and investigate expense reduction/optimization.
- Manage monthly debt portfolio reporting and monitor company line of credit usage.
- Prepare periodic user entitlement reporting for online banking portals.
- Collaborate on evaluating, recommending, documenting, and monitoring internal controls.
- Assist with integrating acquisitions including banking consolidation, merchant services, financing, etc.
- Support the accounting team for month end close and annual audit.
- Provide backup for activities assigned to the Treasury Manager and Senior Treasury Analyst as needed.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with banking and other third-party service providers.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, or related field required.
- CTP/CPA credentials preferred.
- 0-3 years of Treasury or Accounting experience.
- Working knowledge of large corporate banking functions in conjunction with reporting transactions and initiating fund transfers.
- Ability to analyze, interpret, and report financial data in a meaningful way.
- Robust verbal and written communication skills with the ability to effectively communicate detailed information.
- Demonstrable initiative, commitment, credibility, and resourcefulness regarding work quality and timeliness.
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy.
- Ability to work in a team environment with a focus on achieving results.
- Proficient user of Microsoft Windows, Excel, Word, and PowerPoint; SAP experience preferred.