OVERVIEW: Our client is a rapidly growing national acquisitions intermediary firm focused on the in-home senior care industry. Providing business valuations, ownership succession planning, sale preparation and sale initiation to home care founders and owners is their primary business. Our client is well-known for their professionalism, industry expertise and proven results.
Benskin & Hott Talent Partners has been exclusively engaged by our client to identify a Valuation and Deal Execution Specialist to become the next team member of their small successful, family-oriented culture.
Central to the success of the Valuation & Deal Execution Specialist with be proficiency with financial information and analysis and superior customer service skills. This role reports directly to the Managing Director.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Serve as primary client contact during evaluation process.
- Review and analyze business data, financial statements, and tax returns.
- Analyze general ledger, identify trends, and draw logical data-based conclusions.
- Compare and contrast client business to industry standards.
- Prepare valuation package including graphs, market research, online reviews, etc.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Accounting, or related field.
- Minimum 2 years of experience as a Financial Analyst.
- Experience reviewing P&Ls and reconciling tax returns to financial statements.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Ability to grasp the “Big Picture” and normalize for data variances.
- Effective communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Solid Excel user.
- QuickBooks experience a plus.
Our client is offering a competitive salary, comprehensive benefit package, work/life balance and an incredible career opportunity with this role! This is a ONCE in a lifetime opportunity!
This is not a remote eligible position, and our client is not offering any type of relocation currently.