Are you a finance leader eager to jump into a position within a high growth private equity‑owned company where your leadership, performance management, and business analysis capabilities will shine and be rewarded? If this describes you, we should talk!
Our client has engaged us to find their ideal candidate and this is an incredible opportunity for a proven CFO or an emerging VP of Finance who wants to make a real difference in a company that is delivering strong organic growth and capitalizing on significant acquisition opportunities.
Our client is a company is a market leader in its industry with headquarters based in St. Louis, MO and owned by a very supportive private equity firm. The company’s strong organic growth has accelerated during COVID to position the company for significant value creation.
The company serves both B2C and B2B markets in online tech-enabled services. This is a confidential search, but on our first call we will share all information about the company and opportunity with you.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Be a strategic financial partner to business and operating leadership teams in planning, analysis, and operational effectiveness
- Develop, analyze, and drive business performance metrics
- Evaluate and advise on growth initiatives, tax planning, acquisitions, and capital expenditure plans
- Evaluate, improve, and maintain systems and controls for billing and accounts receivables, sales reporting and analysis
- Lead a 20-person accounting team
- Prepare and lead the company for a successful exit in approximately 2-3 years
- Operational finance expertise – metric management process improvement, revenue and customer analytics, business planning, budgeting, and lead and support profit and organizational improvement initiatives
- Data-driven critical thinker
- MBA or master’s degree in Business, Finance, or Accounting highly preferred
- Experience leading a finance & accounting team highly preferred
- Experience working for a PE owned company highly desired
- Strong leadership with the ability to not only manage a 20+ member team but also willing and able to provide mentorship and development opportunities
- Analytical and data-driven problem solver
Our client offers a very lucrative compensation package, including a competitive base salary, short-term incentive plan, and an extremely attractive long-term incentive plan along with a strong overall benefits package.