- Tired of pulling together financial information that seems to provide little or no impact on your organization?
- Ready to be an influencer that works daily with operational leaders on ways to drive and grow their business in a dynamic & fast-growth sector?
If you answered yes to the two questions above, we may have an opportunity for you to consider!
We have been engaged to conduct a search for a Senior Financial Analyst for our long-standing client. The organization has doubled its revenue over the last 5 years and added over 160 new customers within the last 12 months!
Located near Earth City, MO, this group offers a hybrid work schedule, career advancement, and a benefits package that rivals some of the area’s largest employers.
This role requires someone with strong data gathering skills and a track record of supporting operational leadership with decisional & scenario analyses that has moved the organization forward. You will conduct detailed analysis of business data and contribute to formulating the business strategy of the organization.
MUST HAVE experience with tools such as SQL, Oracle PL/SQL, Host Analytics, Teradata, SAP HANA, Access, PowerBI, and/or Tableau.
- Create and enhance key operating metrics for supporting commercial decisions through data mining and query languages.
- Develop/maintain documentation and database definitions for supporting established dashboards and KPIs.
- Support the executive team and commercial leaders with ad hoc analysis aimed at enhancing profitability.
- Conduct discovery, process mapping, and development for assigned projects.
- Strengthen annual budget and scenario model for various business units. Assist with forecast updates & quarterly valuations.
- Review financial and operating metric variances to the budget and prior year.
- Support initiatives related to new IT solutions.
- Generate process improvements through brainstorming sessions with cross-functional teams.
- Manage multiple projects with competing deadlines.
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Economics, Mathematics preferred as well as 4+ years of experience in a related role.
- Expertise managing large data sets, creating models & dashboards for non-financial personnel, and communicating and explaining complex information.
- Adaptable to fluid workflow and business needs.
- Ability to collaborate with other team members.
- Advanced skills with Excel, PowerBI, Tableau, SQL database queries, or Planful (formerly Host Analytics).
- Ability to travel occasionally.